- Payment is strictly CASH or EFT per appointment. If we do not receive your payment prior to your appointment, we shall have the right to cancel or withhold any service for late or non-payment without notice. We will charge you 5% interest per month on unpaid invoices.
- We collect at your address only in Pretoria and Centurion.
- Some public parking areas that we use charge R30 per hour to use their facilities. The client must pay this in cash to them. This fee is not included in your lesson fee. Subject to change without notice.
- Should you cancel a booking without giving 24 hours’ notice, we will charge you as if the service has been rendered.
- We shall have the right to cancel and withhold training from any client if we are of the opinion that they are reckless, untrainable or might cause damage to our vehicles.
- Testing Centre fees may change without notice and the client shall pay the balance in cash if needed.
- If you booked a date for us to take you to any DLTC for a test date booking and you don’t cancel 24 hours before the time, or you do not show up for any reason, or they are unable to provide a test date for whatever reason, or the date does not suit you, we will charge you a R200 no booking fee.
- No refunds will be given for any payments you have made to us, or services booked and cancelled for whatever reason. No credit may be transferred from one client to another.
- Any money paid to us or credit that you might have, must be used within a period of 90 days from the first payment date. After this period, you will forfeit such money or credit without notice.
- My Driving School CC will not be held responsible for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind for whatever reason that may occur to any client or their property. The client/parent and next of kin do hereby release My Driving School CC from all such claims.
To use our vehicle for your Driver’s Test at Waltloo or Centurion after you have booked and confirmed
your own test date at the DLTC. Any other Gauteng DLTC add +- R250. but ask us first.